Auction Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Cotton & Associates Auctions, LLC (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") has made every effort to accurately describe all items being sold. All items are being sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" and without recourse. Neither the Company nor its consignor make any guarantees, warranties or representations, expressed or implied, with respect to the description, size, quality, condition, authenticity, value or applicability of any item being offered for sale. Any written or oral descriptions or values given by the Company or our consignors are our opinions and should be treated as such. No statement, written or oral, shall be deemed a warranty or an assumption of liability by the Company or its consignors. We strongly encourage prospective bidders or their representatives to inspect any property of interest prior to the bidding to insure they have no issues or concerns with the items. Your bid certifies that you have read and agree to be bond by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Order of Sale will be determined. by the auctioneer.
3. At the end of the auction, indicating the lot is sold; title to the merchandise along with all risks and responsibilities for the item immediately passes to the winning bidder. He/she agrees to pay the full purchase price (including buyer's premium and if applicable, sales tax) at the end of the auction. Removal of purchased items will be following tha auction or at designated pickup times. We reserve the right to reject any bid believed to be inappropriate as determined by the Auctioneer or Company.
4. The Company reserves the right to withdraw any item from the sale not yet having received a bid before or during the auction.
5. A buyer's premium of 10% will be added to the winning bid for each lot and is payable by the purchaser as part of the total purchase price.
6. All sales to Florida businesses/residents or items that are to be picked up from the site are subject to 7.5% sales tax unless a completed and current sales tax resale certificate issued in the name of the winning bidder is on file in our office prior to end of the auction.
7. Reserves. All items may be subject to a reserve as a published minimum bid.
8. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer and he/she may use any shipper of his/her choice. As a service to our customers, the Company does provide limited shipping services for small, non-fragile items that will fit into a USPS flat rate box. There is a nominal fee ($12 small, $17 medium and $23 large flat rate packages) for this service and all items must be insured at least to the price paid for the item (Note that flat rate packages automatically include up to $50 insurance). Additionally, local packer/shippers (2BPostal; 850-380-5486 and The UPS Store; 850-478-7171) are available for shipping items won during the auction. Other local packer/shippers may be added from time to time at the discretion of the Company. The purchaser should make payment and shipping arrangements directly with the shipper. Should the winning bidder desire to use a different packer/shipper, coordination with the auction company is required. Local pick up is an option for local winning bidders and pick up must be at a date/time scheduled. Please bring packing materials and help for loading heavy items as we are unable to provide them. All items not picked up at scheduled pick up time may be declared abandoned and, at the option of the company and without refund to the buyer, will be donated to a local 501.c organization or resold at a later auction.
© 2016 Cotton & Associates Auc
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms