Auction Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS ESTATE SALE:
1. Cotton & Associates Auctions, LLC (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") has made every effort to accurately describe all items being sold. All items are being sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" and without recourse. Neither the Company nor its consignor make any guarantees, warranties or representations, expressed or implied, with respect to the description, size, quality, condition, authenticity, value or applicability of any item being offered for sale. Any written or oral descriptions or values given by the Company or our consignors are our opinions and should be treated as such. No statement, written or oral, shall be deemed a warranty or an assumption of liability by the Company or its consignors. We strongly encourage prospective bidders or their representatives to inspect any property of interest prior to the purchase to insure they have no issues or concerns with the items. Your purchase certifies that you have read and agree to be bond by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Company reserves the right to withdraw any item from the sale before or during the sale.
3. All sales are subject to 7.5% sales tax unless a completed and current sales tax resale certificate issued in the name of the buyer is on file in our office prior to end of the auction.
4. Pickup immediately following sale at the location of the sale. Please bring packing materials and help for loading heavy items as we are unable to provide them. All items not picked up on scheduled pick up times will be declared Abandoned Property and will be resold without refund to buyer unless other arrangements for pick up are made.
5. Shipping, if desired, is the responsibility of the buyer and he/she may use any shipper of his/her choice. As a service to our customers, the Company does provide limited shipping services for small, non-fragile items that will fit into a USPS flat rate box. There is a nominal fee ($12 small, $17 medium and $23 large flat rate packages) for this service and all items must be insured at least to the price paid for the item (Note that flat rate packages automatically include up to $50 insurance). Additionally, local packer/shippers (2BPostal; 850-380-5486 and The UPS Store; 850-478-7171) are available for shipping items purchased during the sale. Other local packer/shippers may be added from time to time at the discretion of the Company. The purchaser should make payment and shipping arrangements directly with the shipper. Should the buyer desire to use a different packer/shipper, coordination with the auction company is required.
© 2016 Cotton & Associates LLC
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms