Auction Terms & Conditions Terms and Conditions:
1. Cotton & Associates Auctions, LLC (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") has made reasonable efforts to accurately describe all items being sold. All items will be sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" and without recourse. Neither the Company nor its consignors make any guarantees, warranties or representations, express or implied, with respect to the description, size, quality, condition, authenticity, value or applicability of any item being offered for sale. Any written or oral descriptions or values given by the Company or consignors are opinions and should be treated as such. We strongly encourage prospective bidders or their representatives to inspect any property of interest prior to bidding. Your bid certifies that you have read, understand and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Order of Sale will be from catalog order.
3. At the end of the auction, indicating the lot is sold; title to the merchandise along with all risks and responsibilities for the item immediately passes to the winning bidder who agrees to pay the full purchase price (including buyer's premium and if applicable, sales tax) within 24 hours of the end of the auction. Removal of purchased items will be during designated pickup times. We reserve the right to reject any bid believed to be inappropriate as determined by the Auctioneer or Company.
4. The Company reserves the right to withdraw from the sale, any item not yet having received a bid, before or during the auction.
5. A buyer's premium of 15% will be added to the winning bid for each lot sold and is payable by the winning bidder as part of the purchase price.
6. All sales to Florida businesses/residents are subject to 7.5% sales tax unless a valid resale certificate in the name of the winning bidder is on file in our office prior to end of the auction.
7. Online bidders will receive invoices via email showing the items won and amount owed within 12 hours of the end of the sale. Unless notified otherwise by 1pm on the day following the auction, the Company will charge the card used for registration. Alternate payment information shall be provided to the Company office within 12 hours of the auction ending (850-968-5243 or email@example.com). Payment may be made by wire transfer (call 850-968-5243 for routing and account information) or credit card (Master Card, Visa or Discover). No item will be released for pickup or shipment before payment is received and cleared.
8. There is no guarantee of uninterrupted service, registration, or error free transmissions when using internet services. The winning bid constitutes a binding contract in which the high bidder agrees to pay for the items won.
9. All items may be subject to a reserve as a published minimum bid or an undisclosed minimum bid.
10. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer who may use any shipper of his/her choice. As a service to our customers, the Company provides limited shipping for small, non-fragile items that will fit into a USPS flat rate box. There is a nominal fee for this service and all items must be insured at least to the invoice price. (Note that flat rate packages automatically include $50 insurance). Additionally, local packer/shippers (2BPostal; 850-380-5486, The UPS Store; 850-479-4009, or Craters & Freighters; 850-471-8844) are available for shipping items. The purchaser should make payment and shipping arrangements directly with the shipper. Should the winning bidder desire to use a different packer/shipper, coordination with the Company is required. Local pick up is an option for winning bidders who should bring packing materials and help for loading heavy items. Pick up must be at dates/times designated in the auction information. Any item not picked up during scheduled pick up times will incur a storage/relocation fee of $20 and if not picked up within 30 days from scheduled date, will be declared abandoned and donated or resold at the discretion of the Company.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms